Safavieh Madison Collection MAD611B Boho Chic Floral Medallion Trellis Distressed Non-Shedding Stain Resistant Living Room Bedroom Runner, 2'3" x 16' , Cream / Multi
- [STAIN RESISTANT & NON-SHEDDING]: Expertly machine-woven from enhanced synthetic durable fibers that are stain resistant and have a virtually non-shedding 0.4-inch thick pile
- [KID AND PET-FRIENDLY]: Safe for everyday indoor high foot traffic and areas more prone to life’s unpredictable messes from kid or pet activity
- [TRENDY STYLE]: Boho chic floral medallion trellis design beautifully enhances any room of the home, from the living room, dining room, bedroom, entryway, nursery, dorm room, study, home office, or eat-in kitchen
- [EASY MAINTENANCE & DURABLE]: Stress-free cleaning includes regular vacuuming and gently blotting out minor stains with a mild detergent or carpet cleaner
- [TRUSTED BRAND]: SAFAVIEH has been a trusted brand and leader in home furnishings for over 100 years, using their expertise in crafting trendy high-quality designs; Begin your rug search with Safavieh and explore over 100,000 products today
Experience the stunning beauty and allure of this bohemian rug from Safavieh’s Madison Collection. Classic medallions and a distressed vintage look channel timeless rug designs, while bold colors and modern construction make it a contemporary darling. Fashionable mosaics of floral medallions are featured in lovely gradient hues without overpowering the room.
A refined power-loomed construction ensures precise details and its enhanced luxurious synthetic polypropylene and polyester fibers guarantee a virtually non-shedding rug. Due to the low shedding, this rug holds up in high-traffic area of the homes and looks beautiful in the living room, bedroom, home office, dining room, foyer, or nursery.
- Contemporary rug adds a bohemian chic touch to any décor
- Refined power-loomed construction
- Enhanced polypropylene and polyester fibers for low shedding
- Low 0.375-inch cut pile for a sleek look
- Perfect for the living room, bedroom, dining room, nursery, foyer, or home office
- A rug pad is recommended