ORDERING & PAYMENTS
What payment types do you accept?
- We currently accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, and PayPal.
Is it safe to use my credit card on your site?
- Yes! The safety of your personal information is very important to us. For your security, we do not store your credit card information. We use a wide array of the best-in-class electronic and physical security measures and devices to protect your personal data and credit card information from unauthorized access.
What’s a Security Code?
- Security codes, sometimes called card verification (CCV) data, are the digits (usually 3) on the back of your credit card. For cardholder security, we ask you to input these digits during checkout
Why can’t I check out?
- There are a few reasons why you may not be able to complete checkout. Here are some solutions:
- Credit Card Number or CCV: Double check that your credit card number has been properly entered, ensuring that no spaces are between any of the numbers.
- Zip Code/Billing Address: Take a second look at your zip code, ensuring that you’ve input it properly.
How do I know my order went through?
- You know you have successfully placed an order when you get to the Order Confirmation page, which will list your order number. You will also receive an email confirmation of your order.
Can I cancel my order?
- As long as your order is still processing, we will do our very best to cancel your order once you have contacted us. Due to our goal to process orders as soon as we receive them, we cannot guarantee an order can be cancelled once it is placed. If you’d like to cancel your order, please contact us via email at email@example.com
Are there any hidden or surprise fees or charges?
- On purchases, you will pay for the cost of the items you order plus any applicable taxes, and that's it!
Why do I sometimes see different prices for the same item?
- Our insider's list emails and site homepage display the lowest listed price for a given product. Some products are available in different sizes, colors, styles, or other options that may be listed at higher prices. For example, a set of twin size bed sheets may cost less than that same set in king size.
My question isn’t answered here. How can I get in touch with someone at Overhalfsale?
- If you have any questions or concerns that were not addressed in this FAQ or on our Policies or About Us pages, please feel free to contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Where do you ship from?
- Our awesome teams ship directly to you from over 80 warehouses worldwide. Our main warehouse is located in Hong Kong.
How much does shipping cost?
- All items ship to you for free worldwide.
How do packages ship?
- It depends on what you're ordering. Each supplier has a contract with the carrier of their choice, so it could be USPS, UPS, FedEx, etc.
How long will it take to receive my order?
- We ship from across the U.S and internationally, so shipping times vary. In most cases, your item will ship within 3 business days. We do ask that you allow up to 21 to 31 business days total (business and standard) for your order to be shipped and delivered, just in case there are any unexpected delays.
Will I receive a tracking number for my order?
- Yes! When your order ships, you will be emailed a tracking number. Please note, it can take up to a week for that tracking number to appear on the carrier’s website.
Can I upgrade my shipping?
- At this time, we can only offer free standard shipping. We understand you would like to receive items quickly, so we process your order immediately to make sure it arrives as soon as possible.
What if I order multiple items? Will they ship together?
- Not necessarily, as we deal with hundreds of suppliers across the country and throughout the world. Your items will likely ship separately.
Is PayPal Cash Back applied to my order?
- No it is credited to your PayPal account.
Where is my PayPal Cash Back?
- PayPal cash back is applied to your PayPal account after you place your order.
Do I have to pay for shipping back to Overhalfsale when I return an item?
- If the item is not defective or damaged we do ask the customer to pay for return shipping.
How long do I have to return an item?
- For most items, you have 30 days from the receipt of delivery to make a return eligible. However during this time of the COVID-19 pandemic our return policy has been extended to 90* days. For more details please see our Returns page.
ROUTE+ SHIPPING INSURANCE
What is Route?
- We’ve partnered with Route—a package protection and tracking solution—to give our customers the best possible delivery experience. Route offers a few options to improve the experience:
Route+ is premium package protection for your online orders. Route+ has been added to your order no additional charge, you can easily file claims for lost, stolen or damaged packages in the unfortunate case that they arise.
Purchased Route+ and need to file a claim? File A Claim Here
- The Route App (Free)
The Route App allows you to visually track all of your online orders in one place. No need to dig through your email for tracking numbers, dynamic maps and real-time shipping updates keep you in the loop throughout every part of your delivery.
Haven’t downloaded the app yet? Download Here
Where is my order?
- Download Route’s mobile app for iOS from the App Store to visually track your package and receive real-time notifications on its estimated delivery.
What if my order never arrives or is stolen?
- To protect your order against loss or theft, Route+ package protection at checkout. You can easily file claims for lost, stolen or damaged packages in the unfortunate case that they arise. When you file a claim, it will be reviewed for approval for a reorder or refund within 24 hours.
- To protect your order against damage that occurred during shipping, you can easily file claims for lost, stolen or damaged packages in the unfortunate case that they arise. When you file a claim, it will be reviewed for approval for a reorder or refund within 24 hours.
- If your order has defects or you suspect it was damaged during manufacturing, please reach out to us at email@example.com and we will be happy to work with you to remedy the situation.
How do I file a claim for my lost, stolen or damaged order?
- You will receive a confirmation email from Route with a link to file a claim. You can also file a claim here: https://claims.route.com/ .
Does Route+ cover stolen items?
- Yes! Since you are insured with Route+, stolen items are eligible for reorders or refunds.
Is Route a licensed insurance company?
- Yes. Route is a licensed insurance company with the biggest name in shipping insurance as its partner, Lloyds of London.