Multi-Pack Heavy Duty Thickened Non-woven Fabric Plant Pots with Handles
- STURDY FABRIC MATERIAL: Made of 380g extra thick 2.5mm non-woven fabric. These bags are moderately permeable and environmentally friendly.
- PORTABLE BAGS: Both heavy-duty handles and rugged material means you can move bags full of soil and plants with ease.
- WIDELY USE: Keep your plant nice and neat, suitable for garden or indoor. Great for growing tomatoes, fruit, vegetables, onions, carrots, cabbage, lettuce, mint and so on.
- GREAT DRAINAGE: Nonwoven fabric means the pots do not retain excess water, allowing your roots to breathe, translating to a healthier, more vigorous growth
- DURABLE AND REUSABLE: You don’t need to worry about grow pots will fall apart. The fabric is durable and reusable for a number of years
3 or 6 Pack of 5 Gallon Potato Grow Bags
Easy to plant,grow and harvest your vegetables Choose freely for indoor and outdoor planting Corrosion-resistant, self-absorbent, breathable, durable, degradable, water-saving and drought-resistant Suitable for seeding, planting, pollution-free Ideal for patios or small gardens, like the balcony, sun room, and outdoor spaces; can be used for sweet potato, taro, radish and other vegetables Convenience for being folded and stored during idle
Material: Non-woven Cloth
Capacity: 7 Gallons
Size: 13.7 * 11.81 in
Gray * 2 Package: 3 or 6 pack grow bags
Tip: Suitable for 4-5 Potato seeds each bag
How to plant (For example potato)
1. Half fill bag with soil or compost
2. Plant 4 to 6 seed potato plants 4 inches deep
3. Cover with more soil, water and observe
4. Harvest the potatoes from access flap, take the big potatoes, and keep the small potatoes to grow up in the soil
Customer service： We provide 1 year warranty service. If there is any quality problem within 1 year, please contact us to get your money back.