Kitchen Edge Grip 2 Stage Knife Sharpener
- FREE RETURNS
- FREE, FAST SHIPPING
- SECURE & SAFE SHOPPING
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Don't let the small size of this cutie fool you. This pint size tool is a work horse in the kitchen. Use it to quickly and easily sharpen your favorite knife in the comfort of your own home. Use the KitchenIQ Edge Grip to quickly sharpen your damaged and dull knives and for everyday knife maintenance. This gem sharpens damaged and dull knives with just a few pulls through the coarse slot. This slot includes carbide blades at preset angles to quickly bring a dull knife back to life. Then quickly finish and polishes the knife edge with just a few pulls through the fine slot. The Edge Grip’s small size is ideal for storing in your knife drawer and for anyone with a small kitchen or little storage space.
Work Smarter in the Kitchen
Who doesn’t want to work smarter in the kitchen? A great tip to remember is to keep your knives sharp. Don’t let them go dull. The Fine slot on the Edge Grip is ideal for regular knife maintenance with its gentle ceramics. These ceramics will polish the knife edge and keep it sharp. So run the knife through this slot every time you use the knife. A sharp knife definitely speeds up prep work in the kitchen.
Edge Grip Feature Gives More Flexibility when Sharpening
The Edge Grip is designed with a unique feature called “edge grip. ” What does this mean? Well the bottom of the sharpener has been designed to allow the sharpener to rest on the edge the counter top or table. Why is this helpful? Sometimes when you sharpen a large chef’s knife with a smaller sharpener, you might drag the tip of the knife across the counter top. This can damage the knife or worse the countertop. So sharpening on the edge with the edge grip allows the knife to pull through the slots from heel to tip. Of course you can still use the Edge Grip on top of the surface but isn’t it nice to have flexibility when sharpening if you need it? The bottom is made of a non-slip material that allows for safe and sturdy sharpening.
KitchenIQ Edge Grip Features
Unique design sharpens straight edge double-beveled Euro / American style knives.
Two stages of sharpening, in one small compact unit at a great value!
Coarse sharpening slot includes carbide blades that quickly sharpen dull or damaged knives with just a few pulls.
Fine slot’s ceramic rods are ideal for finishing and polishing the edge, and are perfect for light touch-ups to an already sharp knife.
Edge Grip Bottom allows stable sharpening on the counter top or edge of the counter top or table.
Designed in the USA by Smith’s Consumer Products, Inc. the Edge Experts Since 1886.
Stainless steel and soft touch accents.
- Coarse for dull and damaged knives
- Fine for polishing the knife and for quick touch-ups for an already sharp knife
- Patented Edge Grip feature allows sharpening on the edge of the table or counter top- prevents the tip of larger knives from dragging over the surface of the counter
- Compact for easy storage. Carbide blades (Coarse) provide quick edge setting capabilities, and the ceramic rods (Fine) are used for the final edge honing
- Non-slip base for added stability and control
ORDERING & PAYMENTS
What payment types do you accept?
- We currently accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, and PayPal.
Is it safe to use my credit card on your site?
- Yes! The safety of your personal information is very important to us. For your security, we do not store your credit card information. We use a wide array of the best-in-class electronic and physical security measures and devices to protect your personal data and credit card information from unauthorized access.
What’s a Security Code?
- Security codes, sometimes called card verification (CCV) data, are the digits (usually 3) on the back of your credit card. For cardholder security, we ask you to input these digits during checkout
Why can’t I check out?
- There are a few reasons why you may not be able to complete checkout. Here are some solutions:
- Credit Card Number or CCV: Double check that your credit card number has been properly entered, ensuring that no spaces are between any of the numbers.
- Zip Code/Billing Address: Take a second look at your zip code, ensuring that you’ve input it properly.
How do I know my order went through?
- You know you have successfully placed an order when you get to the Order Confirmation page, which will list your order number. You will also receive an email confirmation of your order.
Can I cancel my order?
- As long as your order is still processing, we will do our very best to cancel your order once you have contacted us. Due to our goal to process orders as soon as we receive them, we cannot guarantee an order can be canceled once it is placed. If you’d like to cancel your order, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Are there any hidden or surprise fees or charges?
- On purchases, you will pay for the cost of the items you order plus any applicable taxes, and that's it!
Why do I sometimes see different prices for the same item?
- Our insider's list emails and site homepage display the lowest listed price for a given product. Some products are available in different sizes, colors, styles, or other options that may be listed at higher prices. For example, a set of twin-size bed sheets may cost less than that same set in king-size.
My question isn’t answered here. How can I get in touch with someone at Overhalfsale?
- If you have any questions or concerns that were not addressed in this FAQ or on our Policies or About Us pages, please feel free to contact us via email at email@example.com
Where do you ship from?
- Our awesome teams ship directly to you from over 80 warehouses worldwide. Our main warehouse is located in Hong Kong.
How much does shipping* cost?
- All items ship to you for free throughout the US**. International shipping is $6.99*
How do packages ship?
- It depends on what you're ordering. Each supplier has a contract with the carrier of their choice, so it could be USPS, UPS, FedEx, etc.
How long will it take to receive my order?
- We ship from across the U.S so shipping times vary. In most cases, your order is processed within 2 business days. We do ask that you allow up to 2 to 5 business days total for your order to be shipped and delivered, just in case there are any unexpected delays. Please refer to the Shipping page for additional information.
Will I receive a tracking number for my order?
- Yes! When your order ships, you will be either emailed or sent a text message with a tracking number as long a valid email address or phone number is included in your order. Please note, it can take up to a week for that tracking number to appear on the carrier’s website.
Can I upgrade my shipping?
- At this time, we can only offer free standard shipping. We understand you would like to receive items quickly, so we process your order immediately to make sure it arrives as soon as possible.
What if I order multiple items? Will they ship together?
- Not necessarily, as we deal with hundreds of suppliers across the country and throughout the world. Your items will likely ship separately.
Do I have to pay for shipping back to Overhalfsale when I return an item?
- FREE RETURNS! HASSLE-FREE! Read more about our AWESOME return policy here.
How long do I have to return an item?
- For most items, you have 30 days from the receipt of delivery to make a return eligible. For more details please see our Returns page.
**Free Returns is available to delivery addresses in the 50 states of the United States only, including Alaska and Hawaii. Free Returns is available to APO/FPO addresses when using a United States zip code only. Additional geographic shipping restrictions may apply to particular products.
**Free Returns is NOT available for International Orders, For more info please email us.