Spout Lid - Ideal Flow On-the-Go
Spout design allows perfect flow to avoid spilling when drinking on the go. Twist cap prevents leaking, which can be attached onto the handle when you are drinking.
Lid with Handle - Maximum Portability
Ergonomic rubber band on top gives a nice and steady hold. Big mouth opening provides a large flow for when super thirsty and dry mouth.
Straw Lid - Sipping Fun
Flip-up straw lid is for attaching reusable straws, so you can sip away with an easy flip of the straw, without the need of opening the spout cap.
1. Remove lid (A) by twisting it counterclockwise, replace the lid (A) by twisting it clockwise.
2. Fully flip up the straw lid (B) on lid (A) to for smooth flow when sipping.
3. The other end (A2) of straw lid (B) is for inserting straw (D), cut the straw (D) to the right length to reach the bottom of the bottle.
4. When finishing drinking, close the straw lid cap (B1) which will block the seal hole (A3) in the notch to prevent liquid leaking.
5. Pull the handle (C) to take the bottle anywhere.
a. Ensure gaskets (A1 ) are properly seated to minimize leaking.
b. Fill container with beverage. Do not overfill. Leave space for lid (A) to avoid overflow.
Before first use, wash all parts with warm, soap water. Rinse thoroughly and allow to dry.
Liquids should not be left in the container for longer than 24 hours. After each use, wash all parts with warm, soap water right away. Then rinse thoroughly with clean water. Allow to dry completely prior to next use or storage.
Do not use bleach or detergents containing chlorine on any parts of the product.
Hand Wash Only - This product is not dishwasher safe .
Do not immerse or soak in water for prolonged periods of time.
Hand washing is recommended to ensure that all parts of the product are thoroughly cleaned.
|Reusable & Portable||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Quantity of Lids||3 different Lids||3 different Lids||3 different Lids||Only one Cap||Only one Cap||Only one Cap|