HP 12.5" EliteBook Laptop 820 G1 Intel Core i7-4600U 2.1GHz, 8GB Ram, 256GB Solid State Drive, Windows 10 Pro 64bit (Renewed)
- FREE RETURNS
- FREE, FAST SHIPPING
- SECURE & SAFE SHOPPING
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
HP 12.5" EliteBook Laptop 820 G1 Intel Core i7-4600U 2.1GHz, 8GB Ram, 256GB Solid State Drive, Windows 10 Pro 64bit (Renewed) - Now employees can hit the road with a travel pro. The HP EliteBook 820 G1 industry leading thin and light notebook is ultra-mobile in and out of the office. Work with confidence thanks to proven enterprise technologies and enterprise security, performance and management features that will meet all your business needs.
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, basic cleaning, inspection, and repackaging. The product ships with all relevant accessories.
- HP EliteBook 820 G1 12.5in Laptop, Intel Core i7-4600U 2.1GHz, 8GB Ram, 256GB Solid State Drive.
- Includes: Computer, Power Supply, Warranty Instruction.
- Ports: 3 x USB 3.0, DisplayPort, VGA, Headphone/microphone combo jack, LAN, Dock.
- Operating System: Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit – Multi-language supports English/Spanish/French.
- Processor: Intel Core i7-4600U up to 3.3GHz
- Graphics: Intel HD Integrated Graphics
- Memory: 8GB DDR3
- Hard Drive: 256G SSD
- Operating System:
- Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit – Multi-language supports English/Spanish/French
- 3 x USB 3.0, DisplayPort, VGA, Headphone/microphone combo jack, LAN, Dock.
- 1 full year Parts and Labor Warranty
- Included in the box: Computer, Power Supply, Warranty Instruction.
- One (1) HP 12.5" EliteBook Laptop 820 G1 Intel Core i7-4600U 2.1GHz, 8GB Ram, 256GB Solid State Drive, Windows 10 Pro 64bit (Renewed)
ORDERING & PAYMENTS
What payment types do you accept?
- We currently accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, and PayPal.
Is it safe to use my credit card on your site?
- Yes! The safety of your personal information is very important to us. For your security, we do not store your credit card information. We use a wide array of the best-in-class electronic and physical security measures and devices to protect your personal data and credit card information from unauthorized access.
What’s a Security Code?
- Security codes, sometimes called card verification (CCV) data, are the digits (usually 3) on the back of your credit card. For cardholder security, we ask you to input these digits during checkout
Why can’t I check out?
- There are a few reasons why you may not be able to complete checkout. Here are some solutions:
- Credit Card Number or CCV: Double check that your credit card number has been properly entered, ensuring that no spaces are between any of the numbers.
- Zip Code/Billing Address: Take a second look at your zip code, ensuring that you’ve input it properly.
How do I know my order went through?
- You know you have successfully placed an order when you get to the Order Confirmation page, which will list your order number. You will also receive an email confirmation of your order.
Can I cancel my order?
- As long as your order is still processing, we will do our very best to cancel your order once you have contacted us. Due to our goal to process orders as soon as we receive them, we cannot guarantee an order can be canceled once it is placed. If you’d like to cancel your order, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Are there any hidden or surprise fees or charges?
- On purchases, you will pay for the cost of the items you order plus any applicable taxes, and that's it!
Why do I sometimes see different prices for the same item?
- Our insider's list emails and site homepage display the lowest listed price for a given product. Some products are available in different sizes, colors, styles, or other options that may be listed at higher prices. For example, a set of twin-size bed sheets may cost less than that same set in king-size.
My question isn’t answered here. How can I get in touch with someone at Overhalfsale?
- If you have any questions or concerns that were not addressed in this FAQ or on our Policies or About Us pages, please feel free to contact us via email at email@example.com
Where do you ship from?
- Our awesome teams ship directly to you from over 80 warehouses worldwide. Our main warehouse is located in Hong Kong.
How much does shipping* cost?
- All items ship to you for free throughout the US**. International shipping is $6.99*
How do packages ship?
- It depends on what you're ordering. Each supplier has a contract with the carrier of their choice, so it could be USPS, UPS, FedEx, etc.
How long will it take to receive my order?
- We ship from across the U.S so shipping times vary. In most cases, your order is processed within 2 business days. We do ask that you allow up to 2 to 5 business days total for your order to be shipped and delivered, just in case there are any unexpected delays. Please refer to the Shipping page for additional information.
Will I receive a tracking number for my order?
- Yes! When your order ships, you will be either emailed or sent a text message with a tracking number as long a valid email address or phone number is included in your order. Please note, it can take up to a week for that tracking number to appear on the carrier’s website.
Can I upgrade my shipping?
- At this time, we can only offer free standard shipping. We understand you would like to receive items quickly, so we process your order immediately to make sure it arrives as soon as possible.
What if I order multiple items? Will they ship together?
- Not necessarily, as we deal with hundreds of suppliers across the country and throughout the world. Your items will likely ship separately.
Do I have to pay for shipping back to Overhalfsale when I return an item?
- FREE RETURNS! HASSLE-FREE! Read more about our AWESOME return policy here.
How long do I have to return an item?
- For most items, you have 30 days from the receipt of delivery to make a return eligible. For more details please see our Returns page.
**Free Returns is available to delivery addresses in the 50 states of the United States only, including Alaska and Hawaii. Free Returns is available to APO/FPO addresses when using a United States zip code only. Additional geographic shipping restrictions may apply to particular products.
**Free Returns is NOT available for International Orders, For more info please email us.