Wheat Straw Biodegradable Bowl Lunchbox with Lid
Our all occasion heavy-duty bowl is made from 100 percent sustainable and renewable natural wheat stalk fiber and bagasse (sugarcane fiber). Gluten free and tree free. They are an environmentally beneficial alternative to Plastic or Styrofoam, which contain non-biodegradable and petroleum derived materials, or paper, which requires the cutting down of trees. Built sturdy from natural, renewable plant fibers, they can be used in the microwave - as they are heat safe up to 200 degrees Fahrenheit - and are oil/liquid and cut resistant. Their natural tan, dye free, bleach free coloring is perfect for any occasion - picnic, barbecue, church luncheons, holiday parties and get togethers, bridal showers, weddings, carnivals, fairs or everyday use.
- Made from unbleached, chlorine free, pesticide free, dye free, natural discarded wheat stalk and bagasse (sugarcane fiber)
- Microwave safe and is liquid/oil resistant. Can be used for both hot and cold foods
- Contains no plastic or wax lining. Strong and sturdy, durable, cut resistant construction
- Tree-free, environmentally beneficial, compostable in any industrial composting facilities
- Material is gluten free - made from the plant stalk not grains, which store the proteins and allergens
- One (1) Wheat Straw Biodegradable Bowl Lunchbox with Lid