3 Pairs Super Exfoliating Foot Soak Pedicure Moisturizing Socks
- Foot Renewal Treatment mask
- Removes rough cuticles, rough heels, dead skin, and athletes foot
- Contains: milk fermentation extract, lactic acid, protease (a protein-digesting enzyme)
- How to use:
- Thoroughly wash your feet (soaking in hot water will enhance the essence's absorption). For people with extremely rough cuticles, you may also exfoliate your feet prior to using the masks.
- Dry your feet.
- Remove the masks from the pouch and wear them as if you are wearing your socks.
- It is recommended to wear a pair of normal socks outside of the masks, this will ensure that the masks stay in place and facilitate your movement.
- Wear the masks for 1-2 hours (minimum 30 minutes for sensitive skin). You may experience a tingling or warming sensation, this indicates that the masks are working. Stop using if you experience an uncomfortable burning sensation.
- Remove the mask and rinse your feet with water.
- Wait for the peeling process to start. Depending on the feet' condition, the entire process may take 7-15 days, or longer depending on the absorption of each person (I only started peeling after 10 days).
- Note: It is normal that some people may experience excessive peeling whereas others may experience very little peeling after the first pair. You may restart the process after 20-30 days (when the peeling has stopped) to achieve the desired effect.
- When you see that your feet have started peeling, soaking in warm water every night is highly recommended (adding some vinegar is good too). You may use a foot exfoliating tool to help you remove the dead skin (be gentle). Try not to apply lotion/moisturizer because you want your dead skin to peel off.
- Three (3) Pairs Super Exfoliating Foot Soak Pedicure Moisturizing Socks