Platypus Platy 2-Liter Ultralight Collapsible Water Bottle
The Platypus Platy 2-Liter Ultralight Collapsible Water Bottle is not just an outdoor essential, but an everyday, everyone, everywhere essential. Reusable, and refillable, it’s significantly lighter in weight than a hard water bottle of comparable volume and, when empty, collapses to take up a fraction of the space. While it’s designed for outdoor pursuits like camping, thru-hiking, and backpacking, it’s also perfect for travel, when space is at a premium, and is a safe option for the pool and beach, or anywhere that glass is impractical or hazardous. BPA-free, BPS-free, and phthalate-free, its food-grade polyethylene liner does not taste like plastic and does not retain flavors, so it can hold water one day, and wine the next. When filled, the base expands so that the bottle stands upright; screw top keeps contents secure. The Platypus Platy 2-Liter Lightweight Foldable Water Bottle is compatible with all Platypus caps and drink tubes, and can be paired with a water filter, and the GravityWorks Water Filtration System. Bottle weighs just 1.3 ounces and measures 13.8 x 17.5 inches; total capacity of 2.1 liters (70 ounces). Made in the USA. Manufacturer’s limited lifetime warranty.
- Collapsible, ultralight two-liter (70 ounce) water bottle with screw top for camping, day hiking, thru-hikes, backpacking, and travel
- Weighs just 1.3 ounces, and measures 13.8 x 17.5 inches; collapses and rolls up small enough to fit inside a pocket when empty
- BPA-free, BPS-free and phthalate-free; food-grade polyethylene lining does not taste like plastic or retain flavors
- Water bladder has a stable base and stands upright when filled; ideal for toting water and other beverages
- Accepts Platypus caps and drink tubs; pairs with water filters and can be used with the Platypus GravityWorks water filtration system