Non-Woven Aeration Fabric Flower Container Pots with Handles Reinforced Weight Capacity & Extremely Durable
- 🌻Premium Material: Made of heavy duty thickened non-woven fabric, Amigro grow bags are durable and environmentally friendly; Perfect for growing potatoes, tomatoes, vegetables, flowers and more.
- 🌻Excellent Aeration and Drainage: Fabric pots provide excellent aeration and good air permeability, allow the roots to breathe and prevent circling root structure, and promote a healthy and vigorous growth for plants.
- 🌻Temperature Control: Amigro fabric pots are breathable and help regulate temperatures, will not trap the heat and burn the plants like the plastic pots when sitting in direct sunlight. Warm tip: In the hot summer sun, the plants need watering every day.
- 🌻Sturdy Construction: Study handles on each side allow easily and safely moving, perfect for transplanting and make the pots easier to maneuver. Tough fabric with solid stitched edge added for tear resistance.
- 🌻Reusable and Foldable for Storage: Fabric planter bags are reused for years. They can be fold up and kept in a dry, cool place until the next season. Pack of 5, 7" Diameter, 6" Height.
Grow bags are a great alternative to pots for starting plants inside a greenhouse or for the gardener who is short on space. These flexible containers are popular for growing potatoes, but they work well for everything from tomatoes to trees.
Amigro plant grow bags are BPA free and are environmentally-friendly. With the nonwoven fabric, the pots aren’t going to retain extra water. This allows the plant roots to breathe and grow much better. You are sure to see more plant growth and improved yields.
The handles on the grow bag are reinforced for more durability. Amigro grow bags can be flatten for easy storage during the winter months and serve as a useful tool for those who lack a permanent garden area.