Neon Nightlife Light Up Neck Tie for Men
Rock this glowing neck tie at a club, bar, party, concert, or rave.
Want to stand out from the crowd?
It's the perfect ice breaker for singles. Regardless of where you are you'll be getting tons of attention from others who are curious about your beautiful neon accessory. It's definitely an eye catcher and will get you the celebrity style attention you desire at your next event, party, rave or club. Use the flash mode when you want to get a busy bar tenders attention and you'll find that you have your drink before everyone else. Trouble flagging down that late night taxi? You'll be noticed with this neck tie.
-One light up neck tie
Adjustable neck size fits all sizes. Use the zipper on back of tie to adjust length.
Height - 20 1/4 inches top to bottom
Width - 3 7/8 (widest area at bottom)
Width - 1 inch (narrowest area near the top)
The neck tie cloth is black in color and features a zipper neck size adjustment.
Each tie comes with a battery pack with a button that controls 4 modes (off, constant on, slow flicker, fast flicker). The battery pack is mounted on the back of the tie. The small battery pack uses two AA batteries (not included) and lasts over 12 hours of continuous use.
Battery Pack Location
The battery pack is located at the bottom of the neck and uses velcro to hold it in place. Please note that all glow wire battery packs in the industry make a slight high pitched tone and this is normal.
We recommend that a child be 12 years of age or older to use this product.
- Product Dimensions: 4 x 1 x 19 inches
- One size fits all, fully adjustable neck sizing with a zipper feature, full length tie that measures 20 inches long from top knot to bottom tip
- Light controller takes one AAA battery and has 3 settings: Full On, Blink, Off. Battery pack is velcroed to the lower back area of the tie
- Necktie light will remain bright for up to 24 hours with a new battery
- Perfect for Concerts, Rave Festivals, Bars, Clubs, Electric glow run, LED parties, Halloween, Costume Parties, Mardi Gras, Carnivals, Gifts, and more