- Gardening Gloves: suitable to be used for potting, soil prep and seeding, these lightweight work gloves protect and offer comprehensive cushioning to the hands
- Material: this pair of palm gloves is manufactured using lead- and phthalate-free material. The breathable canvas on the back along with the jersey on the palm offers more comfort
- Design: dotted pattern on the glove offers a firm grip that makes handling small tools easier. The shirred elastic knit wrist keeps the dirt and debris out
- Garden Work Gloves: these gardening gloves are a perfect combination of performance and style. The gloves can be worn for common activities associated with gardening or lawn work
- Size: the dotted palm canvas gloves are available in a Medium/Large size with 9.5 glove length and 4.5 palm width
Miracle-Gro Canvas Gloves by West Chester are primarily designed for carrying-out various gardening activities, including potting, soil prep and seeding. The lightweight dotted palm canvas gloves are designed to protect the hands and give proper cushioning when working in the garden. The breathable canvas along the jersey on the palm offers optimum comfort. The garden work gloves are free from lead and phthalate. The dotted pattern helps to maintain a good grip and also boosts the overall durability. This pair of dotted palm gloves has a shirred elastic knit wrist that keeps out the dirt and debris.