Digital PH Meter,Backlight PH Meter 0.01 High Precision Water Quality Tester, PH Range is 0-14, Suitable for Drinking Water Swimming Pool and Aquarium PH Tester Design, with ATC
The PH value of healthy drinking water is normally between 6.5 and 8.5. The PH meter can help detect our drinking water at any time, so that we can drink healthy water at ease and make our family's life better. Safe and healthy water is very important to our body!
The PH value of normal swimming pool water quality is between 6.8 and 8.2. The PH meter can help us detect the water quality of the swimming pool at any time to ensure the safety of the water quality and let our family swim in the water with confidence.
PH meter can often help us to detect the water quality of aquarium water and family goldfish tanks, to ensure the safety of fish water quality, and let our fish grow up healthy and happy.
Pocket Size PH Meter is the ideal test kit for home and laboratory uses.Suitable for testing the pH of drinking water, swimming pools, aquariums, reverse osmosis systems, spas or hydroponics; ideal for testing water, swimming pools, aquariums, spas, hydroponics, food, wine and beer, etc.
1. Before calibration, add the pH4.00/pH6.86/pH9.18 buffer powder into beaker with 250ml of distilled water, then stir until the powder has completely dissolved.
2. Press the ON/OFF button to turn on the meter.
3. Put the electrode into pH4.00/pH6.86/pH9.18 standard solution, waiting for the readings to stabilize (usually 5~10 Seconds).
4. Press and hold the CAL/ATC button and release after 6 seconds.
5. Until the readings of pH4.00/pH6.86/pH9.18 is no longer flashing, the calibration of pH4.00/pH6.86/pH9.18 is completed.
1. Clean the electrode with distilled water before and after each use.
2. Do not touch the electrodes with hard tools or fingers. Always put on the protective cap to prevent the electrode from drying out and damaging it.
3. When measuring, the depth of the PH meter probe inserted into the water should not exceed the length of the PH pen cap to prevent damage to the circuit board.
4. When the meter cannot be turned on or the display fades, please open the battery box and replace the battery (pay attention to the polarity), and then recalibrate the meter.
5. When calibrating each package of calibration powder, add distilled water no more than 250ML, too much water will easily cause errors.
6. Store the PH meter in a cool and dry place to prevent damage caused by moisture.
29.99 Basnge 10/13-JE-Wine amazon USA Bar Tools & Accessories Industrial & Scientific Measure & Inspect pH Meters pH Testing Substance Analysis Instrumentation summer Test add-to-cart //cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0011/8361/2983/products/814-54c8d34f-e501-494a-a638-cec5aa80a479-None.png?v=1634128932 //cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0011/8361/2983/products/814-5934ec4a-a1f1-4e19-941d-90632f7b4d80-None.png?v=1634128932 //cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0011/8361/2983/products/814-e4775d31-ab60-4090-ab7b-67ec7a40ea70-None.png?v=1634128932 //cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0011/8361/2983/products/814-9f1f4c8b-3d29-4148-b2fb-6fa11271e46d-None.png?v=1634128932 //cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0011/8361/2983/products/814-d457d479-8892-4c7c-84b7-e58177b3bd85-None.png?v=1634128932 41054054514859 Default Title 19.99 29.99 //cdn.shopify.com/shopifycloud/shopify/assets/no-image-2048-5e88c1b20e087fb7bbe9a3771824e743c244f437e4f8ba93bbf7b11b53f7824c.gif https://overhalfsale.com/products/digital-ph-meter-backlight-ph-meter-0-01-high-precision-water-quality-tester-ph-range-is-0-14-suitable-for-drinking-water-swimming-pool-and-aquarium-ph-tester-design-with-atc?variant=41054054514859 InStock Default Title