Cordless & Rechargeable FDA-approved Professional Oral Irrigator Water Dental Flosser
Use the Professional Oral Irrigator Water Dental Flosser to help keep your teeth and gums healthy. Water pumps from the 360° rotating nozzle at a frequency of 1400 – 1800 times per minute to effectively clean between teeth & below the gum line10 oz capacity.
- Generous Capacity: A high-volume 10oz/300ml reservoir that holds enough water for 90 seconds of continuous flossing, no need to constantly refill.
- Comprehensive Cleaning: Water pumps from the 360° rotating nozzle at a frequency of 1400 – 1800 times per minute to effectively clean between teeth & below the gum line.
- FDA Approved & Smart Features: Our flosser features an LCD battery indicator, non-slip silicone handle, improved leak-proof technique, cordless, and is FDA-approved.
- Quick & Easy Cleaning: IPX7 waterproof build that’s fully washable while the easy to remove tank offers quick cleaning; we recommend using this flosser in your shower.
- 3 Flossing Modes: 30-110 Water Pressure PSI Range -- Normal mode for daily use, the soft mode for sensitive teeth & gums while pulsing mode for massaging gums to improve blood flow.
- Input: DC 5V / 1A
- Power: 5W
- Charging Time: Approx. 4 hours
- Battery Life: 1 Charge = 2 weeks of use
- Reservoir Capacity: 10.0 fl.oz
- Built-in Battery Capacity: 1400mAh
- Working Cycle: 2 minutes
- IPX7 waterproof
- 360° rotating nozzle
- 3 flossing modes
- 3 additional jet tips
- LCD battery indicator
- Easy to operate
- Carry-on size
- One (1) Oral Irrigator, Four (4) Nozzles, One (1) Charging Cable, One (1) Travel Pouch, and User Guide
Quick start guide:
1.Charge for approx. 4 hours to obtain a full battery before first use
2. Insert tip until it clicks into place. To remove the tip, push the tip eject button
3. Press the mode button to adjust the pressure. Start on soft mode
4. Aim water at the gumline at a 90-degree angle. Follow the gumline and pause briefly between teeth.
5. Turn power ON. Close lips during use to ensure continuous water flow